Educational Activity Library: An Overview of Children in China
The booklet provides an insight into the life of poor children in China and understand the essence of poverty alleviation – ‘help them help themselves’. We hope that this booklet can be integrated into everyday teaching by providing teachers, social workers and educators with practical teaching resources such as teaching suggestions, activities and worksheets.
How to use this booklet
- Teachers, social workers, educators and parents are welcome to use the teaching materials in this booklet for teaching purposes.
- Aims, time required and the suitable age are stated clearly in each activity. Adjustments can be made if necessary.
- Some activities require big body movements. Students’ physical conditions should be considered prior to the activities.
- Activities in this booklet can be partly adopted and integrated into other learning materials if necessary.
- Activities aim at stimulating students’ thinking. Teachers can use questions to guide them to think deeper. Yet, there are no right or wrong answers, so teachers should be open-minded and encourage students to listen to different opinions.
For enquires or comments about this booklet, please feel free to contact us.
Email: [email protected]
Educational Activity Library: An Overview on Children in China
Publish Year: 2011
- General Studies: National Identity and Chinese Culture
- Integrated Humanities: Place and Environment
- Liberal Studies: Modern China
You may also like
Poster of UN Convention on the Rights of the Child (Article)
Kahoot! Online games on Child Rights
Booklet of UN Convention on the Rights of the Child